Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Terms of the sale are cash and payment in full paid to the cashier no later than 1 hour after the conclusion of the auction. Online purchases must make contact with Jacob Mumford within 1 hour of conclusion of sale to make payment arrangements. Personal checks to be payable to the CASCADE LLAMA SALE, in no case should checks be made to anyone other than the Cascade Llama Sale.
2. The high bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute or doubt shall arise, the auctioneer will have the final say. The auctioneer, at his discretion, reserves the right to re-auction any animal in the case of a dispute. The auctioneer’s final determinations are conclusive and are not subject to challenge.
3. If credit card is used to purchase animals, the charge is subject to bank approval and up to a 5% processing fee will be added to the total purchase price.
4. Sellers reserve the right to buy back and/or bid on their own animals, either by proxy bidding or in person.
5. Title passes to buyer at the fall of the hammer. Animals attend the sale at the risk of the seller until the fall of the hammer, at which time all risk of death and injury are transferred to the buyer. An acknowledgement of purchase must be signed by the buyer following their purchase for buyers attending in person. Acknowledgement for online bidders shall be the buyer submitting the highest bid and the lot closing. Please print your name and address clearly, we will send the registration papers to this address once all buyer’s checks clear the bank. Papers for online buyers will be sent to the name and address which the buyer registered with. Buyers are responsible for ILR and any other transfer fees. We are holding all ILR papers until all the checks clear the bank. Papers will also be held and sent in the mail if the buyer pays in cash or credit card.
6. If any person shall purchase a lot and fail to pay for it as described above, the seller has, in addition to all other legal rights, the right to resell the lot, in which case the defaulting buyer must pay all costs of resale, plus any deficiency between the original purchase price and resale price. Seller also reserves the right to bring an auction for specific performance in which the defaulting buyer will pay all costs of the suit, including but not limited to attorney’s fees.
7. All animals must be transported at buyer’s expense and must be removed from the grounds by Sunday evening. If you are buying online, please check with a sale representative to confirm hauling plans.
8. Each animal selling constitutes an agreement between buyer and seller. Cascade Llama Sale is acting as a link between buyer and seller by facilitating the auction. Justin Timm Auction Service has been contracted by Cascade Llama Sale to conduct the online and in person bidding. Any sales taking place in the auction either online or in person are between the buyer and the seller. ?
9. Any person attending the sale does so at his/her own risk. No liability, responsibilities, or obligations shall be imposed upon The Cascade Llama Sale, the host facility, or their owners, employees, or volunteers.
10. The Cascade Llama Sale, nor the auctioneer, assume any responsibility, liability, or obligation as to the title or quality of the animals in the sale, this includes but is not limited to health, defects, blemishes, and soundness. Some lots will sell with a guarantee or warranty from the seller. The Cascade Llama Sale takes no responsibility in enforcing these agreements, which are strictly be-tween the seller and the buyer.
11. All efforts have been made to bring you an accurate catalog. The Cascade Llama sale is not responsible for errors and omissions in the catalog, or verbally during the auction and/or preview.
12. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any animal from the sale without liability to anyone. If a seller exercises this right there will be no refunds of entry fees.
13. Any sale and other transactions between or among any buyer, any seller, or the Cascade Llama Sale will be governed by the state of Washington. The exclusive forum for any litigation arising out of or related to the sale is agreed by all parties to be the courts of the sale of Cowlitz County, Washington/ and all parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms